bfgminer-dev

[BFG-dev] 3.1: new dependencies

From: Luke-Jr
Subject: [BFG-dev] 3.1: new dependencies
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 04:57:50 +0000

Packagers, please note 3.1 will have 2 new dependencies:
- uthash-dev 1.9.2+ is mandatory
- libsensors is optional, for Radeon temperature sensors with free/Mesa OpenCL

Also note that you can now build against a system (independently packaged)
libblkmaker using the --with-system-libblkmaker configure option.

Avalon support will now be enabled by default, and should not affect other
mining use.

CPU mining should build support for SSE/assembly optimized routines as long as
the compiler supports it, even if the chosen CFLAGS do not; they will be
disabled at runtime if the processor doesn't work with them.

I'm hoping to do the release sometime within the next week, so please update
and test the packaging scripts when you get a chance. Let me know if there are
any troubles.

Thanks,

Luke