bfgminer-dev

Re: [BFG-dev] 3.2.0 upcoming quickly

From: Graeme N
Subject: Re: [BFG-dev] 3.2.0 upcoming quickly
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:52:37 -0700

Haven't even really had a chance to work on it yet, unfortunately. We're in our crunch period at work, which generally lasts until at least the end of November. I'm trying to find time to get to this, but I can't really predict when that'll be, given my current job workload.

If you can find someone to submit the necessary patches, I can certainly get builds done and put up.

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Luke-Jr <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thursday, August 29, 2013 4:56:43 PM Graeme H wrote:
> Weird, that's just what's in the package names on those distros. I guess
> I'll give a shot enabling it on each, see how it goes.

How's it coming?