bfteam

[Bfteam] Re: address@hidden: Important note to add quickly without fail.

From: D. E. Evans
Subject: [Bfteam] Re: address@hidden: Important note to add quickly without fail.]
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:29:05 -0600

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 06:29:33PM +0200, Lorenzo Hernandez Garcia-Hierro wrote:
> (At the whatsnew.html page)
> And i summarized it for the home page , now they are updated.
> The selected article was the Slate's one and i've added the unordered
> links list to the whatsnew.html page.

I decided that I did not like the way the posting was going for
this, so I have posted this myself to the front page.

When rms, myself or others, suggests a link, please review the
content of that link, and keep the text to a minimum.  If there
is a doubt as to what is being posted, please pass it through the
chief webmaster first, if not through rms.  Our job is not to
provide content, but to markup content already provided; let rms
doing the actual 'talking.'  In this case, where the URL was too
long to stand on its own, and the title of the article was not
exactly the best, a brief summary taken from the article is best.
If you don't know how to focus the summary, ask.  But don't
continue to post every suggestion that goes through www-discuss.

I have linked the original Independent article for now.  I am not
comfortable with the Slate article.  Please continue looking for
possible links that will provide something similar.  When we find
something suitable, we will pass by rms first.

--
D. E. Evans <address@hidden>
<http://www.deevans.net>