bhl-announce

[bhl-announce] Closing BHL lists

From: Bastien
Subject: [bhl-announce] Closing BHL lists
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:51:00 +0200

Hi folks,

well... the BHL mode for Emacs is not really *dead* since it's always
out there but there is no point in keeping dead lists alive, right?

So I will delete these lists very soon.

BHL will continue to live here:

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/bhl/
  http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs/BhlMode

People previously interested in BHL should have a close look at
Carsten's Org mode (if ever they don't know it already):

  http://orgmode.org
  http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/OrgMode

Org is an organizer and outliner for Emacs. Its export functionalities
(to ascii/xoxo/HTML/LaTeX) also makes it a very convenient publishing
system. It comes with all I once dreamed for the BHL mode -- and much
more! I maintain a webpage with some code I wrote for Org:

  http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/bastien-org-mode.html

Thanks, goodbye, enjoy!

--
Bastien