bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] southwesterly

From: Nora Holmes
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] southwesterly
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:04:22 +1100

Steve, writely fan that he is, immediately started using writely for real-time, multi-user note taking. Ironically, it sounds like Google isn't the type of place where that'd be a problem.
Maybe this is just a theory on my part as I can't readily think of an example. MindManager makes managing that process a lot easier: you can just arrow around to the different bubbles, adding and refining content as needed.
With it's current feature set, the OS X version of MindManager is priced too high.
when there are so many free ones. well, that'd be a whole 'nuter story, partner.
when there are so many free ones.
As a developer, if that's not your thing, either get clever or get out, because it'll drive you crazy.
But also successful inventive companies often mature to this as well, e.
An OPML export is a must, while some sort of XML format that captured more of the information than OPML could would be great.
well, that'd be a whole 'nuter story, partner.
The result is that we loose context in discussions about software methodologies. That's the leap I like to think I help people with: tactics.
now we just need a _javascript_ include for this and we can put tag clouds for the blogs on the blogs.
Vienna is another rock-star on that front.
That's the leap I like to think I help people with: tactics. green-field dance that this summary. Then you can print out the mind map or have it on your screen and jump around your brain snap-shot on the fly.
Startups are often inventive companies as is Google.
I'd rather have had all of us work on the same mind map in realtime, ideally through something akin to the Breeze interface.
We can talk all day about quantifying the value I get out of it, but ROI approaches to software pricing barely work in the enterprise, and I don't believe they work for consumer sales at all.
Getting a new job can be one of those "best things that happened to me" events in their lives, though they often don't realize it.
The "callout" element is great for adding meta-information, like who said the thing you're taking notes on. openes up it's identity and data doors.
Then you can print out the mind map or have it on your screen and jump around your brain snap-shot on the fly. Working on your own desktop with only PDF and image export is not.
But also successful inventive companies often mature to this as well, e. well, that'd be a whole 'nuter story, partner.
how 'bout the weather?
All you can do is work on gut-level ideas until they become real enough to ask, "is this something people would use?
In fact, as Steve outlines, several Agile practices are fantastic.
These companies often have few "large" customers, often building up to that, or focusing on volume sales, hosted or packaged.