bhpos-bert

[Bhpos-bert] poignantly disappear

From: Robert Rocha
Subject: [Bhpos-bert] poignantly disappear
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 12:00:56 +0700

Crisp Italian bread, tomatoes, capers, olive oil, oregano and parmesean cheese. I read all the time, watch good television and movies, write and play and listen to music. Not too pricey, either. A cool two hundred and fifty bucks for a unit the same BTU and size as a fifty dollar traditional unit. The mentor who happened to compose the score for the second film. And yet, familiar and at times a bit beyond showy, the score is an excellent peice of work. Dawn will hatch and glow on the horizon.
Some sort of modicum of inner peace whereby I could quell a constantly-running mind. Do they make plasma televisions that small?
A look on the thermometer as I passed by the bank in town stated a brisk fifty-five degrees. You stair at the stars, buddy!
But I look around me daily and people continue to make less sense to me each time.
I could sit back, code away while listening to my tunage and never have to worry about the folk who walk up and just start yammering.
John Williams as well.
My best friend bought me an answer last night.
Or occasionally just sitting there with my headphones on, listening to music. The only time I can ever remember getting swiped at by him was when I had my hand in between him and certain prey. I like putting those antiquated shiny CD thingies in shiny CD thingy players.
Or the Upper Midwest.
Every street had the feeling of a Norman Rockwell painting, every tree the dusty ice that glistens and shines in the winter sun.
But not time for coats and skullcaps.
Sadly, Willard passed away thanks to a neglectful new pestcide fellow. I must confess I am somewhat in love. Not much to fret about when you get that kind of perspective in a moment.
Not too pricey, either.
I hope I can see it again some day soon.
The disc itself sports nice audio and video along with a smattering of bonus material.