bibledit-development

Re: [be] Re: bibledit-3.3 released

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Re: bibledit-3.3 released
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:21:15 +0200

Neil Mayhew wrote:
Since I hope to contribute patches from time to time, I checked out the
bibledit sources with git. However, I noticed that you are not using
tags at all to tie up the revisions in the git tree with specific
numbered releases of bibledit. Could I encourage you to do that, since
it will make it easier for others to work with you? I've found tags to
be an extremely useful mechanism in other projects.
Tags are being added as from today, hopefully visible tomorrow. The tags are visible in the local repository using "git tag", and hopefully they reflect in the remote repository too.

Teus.