bibledit-development

Re: [be] Project Notes: 'center around current reference': great tool

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Project Notes: 'center around current reference': great tool
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:50:12 +0200

Hi Wolfgang,

I am glad to hear that it works well. I hadn't paid much attention to that feature as of late. It is good to hear that the tool still behaves well. No external system is used to order these by reference, but just some internal code that does it.

Regards,

Teus.

Wolfgang Stradner E wrote:
Hi Teus,

The tool 'center around current reference' in Project Notes does a great job. I tested it out in order to find the algorithm: Was this your idea, or do you use an add-on-programm to order the references?

Greetings
Wolfgang