bibledit-development

[be] Re: [task #8022] interoperabillity with other content managers

From: Nathan Miles
Subject: [be] Re: [task #8022] interoperabillity with other content managers
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:06:02 -0800

Teus,

I am specifically requesting that you not implement this feature...so it would seem inappropriate for me to forward you a beta version to facilitate you implementing this feature.

Nathan
Update of task #8022 (project bibledit):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hannes Hirzel expressed a desire that the Scripture repository that is going
to be used in Paratext 7 be accessible by Bibledit too, and that both programs
could work with the same repository, so that this would enable collaboration
in a heterogenous environment.

Nathan Miles was reluctant since this could cause errors and a support
nightmare.

Implementation of this feature probably need to wait till Paratext 7 has been
released.

Or would it be possible, Nathan, to supply me with a development or beta
version of PT7?

Thanks, Teus.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?8022>

  Message sent via/by Savannah