bibledit-development

Re: [be] Broken build: HEAD is now at 286c900 repository cleanup

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Broken build: HEAD is now at 286c900 repository cleanup
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 19:30:52 +0200

It was red here too. I couldn't get it fixed, apart from checking out
the tree again then updating it locally and pushing the stuff back into
the repository. Would think that simply committing to master is the
right thing to do. Perhaps it was me not pulling updates before pushing
changes into it. Teus.