bibledit-general

[be] export stylesheet to paratext format

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] export stylesheet to paratext format
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 19:16:00 +0200

Hi,

Somebody submitted a task for Bibledit.

The title of this task is "export stylesheet to paratext format".

The content is:

Currently exporting the stylesheet results in an sqlite database. I
suggest that this isn't what people are expecting. A number of tools are
growing up around the Paratext stylesheet language and this would
provide a good base for exporting bibledit styles. If the language is
insufficient it's not hard to add extra markers and perhaps negotiate
with the paratext team to have the markers added to the standard.

I'd like to ask a question to the person who submitted this task.

Could you provide more information about the structure of the "Paratext
stylesheet language", and possibly refer me to the place where more
information about this language could be found?

The task is about to be done, but before this can be done more
information is needed.

Thanks,

Teus.