bibledit-general

Re: [be] Multiple Verse USFM problem in export to SWORD

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Multiple Verse USFM problem in export to SWORD
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:56:24 +0200

Somebody said that the GoBibleCreator takes usfm code to convert it to
its own dialect of OSIS, but I don't know whether that can solve your
problem.

As far as Bibledit is concerned, the newest version in the git
repository has now two says of creating a sword module. It produces the
OSIS file in the user's home directory. If that OSIS file is not
according to the OSIS standard, feel free to submit a bug report against
the bibledit package.

If the OSIS so formed is fine, then the bug may be in the sword related
programs.

I tried to export Mat 1:1-2 to BibleTime, and indeed, as you said, the
second verse is blank, and everything is in the first one.

If nothing helps, temporarary changing the verses from \v 1-2 to \v 1
<text> \v 2 <text> may help but of course could be a lot of work.

Teus.