bibledit-general

Re: [be] Bibledit training

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit training
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 06:11:12 +0200

That sounds interesting, and I am glad things went along well.

What feature is being exploited when they can keep the source text
synced to the verse they are translating? Are you using an existing
feature set in new and innovative ways?

I'd like to learn from how it is being used.

Yes, it sounds weird if somebody who's supposed to know the ins and outs
of the program asks questions like this!

It will be interesting too to see that short video.

Teus.