bibledit-general

[be] Re: Bibledit 3.7

From: Ben Chenoweth
Subject: [be] Re: Bibledit 3.7
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:17:56 +0400

Thanks, Teus.  I installed Xiphos 3.0.1 and Libsword7 (Sword 1.5.11).  Export using the new method now results in the full Bible being exported.

Now, I am actually a Windows user, doing all my Linux work in a VirtualBox machine.  After copying the resulting Sword module files back into Windows, and then using MK (a Sword-compatible program available on the IBT website) I discovered that all subjects, including ones that come before verse 1, are all displaying correctly.  However, I still have the same problem with the footnotes.  But, when I use BPBible, the footnotes are fine.  So it appears the problem is with MK.

So it looks like Bibledit is doing everything right.  Well done!

Thanks again!
Ben.