bibledit-general

[be] Re: export problems

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Re: export problems
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 17:42:28 +0200

Hi,

Both the export to OpenDocument and to USFM were tried, and these worked
well. If you could file a bug report with the exact steps to reproduce
this bug, that would help. It works well here.

About compiling the GoBible, it does need to GoBible Creator installed
for this to work. Could this be the error message you spoke about? The
online help will provide more information.

Teus.