bibledit-general

[be] Fwd: Two Ubuntu-like distros

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: [be] Fwd: Two Ubuntu-like distros
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:11:42 -0600

I thought that people on this list might be interested in my short review of
Two Ubuntu-like Distros. These are Jolicloud (for netbooks) and Mint Linux.

The complete link is:
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AVoS3ChQ6M4YZG40enJ3Ml80MDhjNGZuN2My&hl=en

Phil

--
Oreo Phil                 479-524-7005

     One King to rule them all, One Son to find them,
     One Blood to cleanse them all, And from the dark unbind them.

--