bibledit-general

Re: [be] request to move the focus up

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] request to move the focus up
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 18:28:12 +0200

Hi Phil,

On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 14:58 -0500, Oreo Warpok wrote:

> Are you still using the Savanah site for feature requests for
> Bibledit?

No longer. I've closed these trackers. This is because I am no longer
actively developing Bibledit-Gtk, just maintaining it and tweaking it
here and there. If somebody was going to request a bigger thing, I would
no longer have the time to implement it. But I'd accept patches for
bigger things when these come in.

> I would like to ask that the focus in BE formatted view be moved from
> the 50% of the window position to the 33% of the window position. I
> currently have 5 Bible windows open in BE. Each time I move to a new
> verse, the view keeps returning to the middle line of each window. So
> too many times the focused verse doesn't all get displayed in the
> smaller windows. Perhaps an even better way would be for each window
> to try to show all of the verse focussed.

Ok, it was changed from 50% to 33% of the window height. Looks neater
indeed. The code is now in the git repository.

Hope it helps,

Teus