bibledit-general

Re: [be] a way to import the whole NT in one file

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: Re: [be] a way to import the whole NT in one file
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 21:17:27 -0600

Thanks, Teus

Importing a multi-book USFM file into Bibledit-web is possible!
But first one must create the books to be imported.
I did not have success selecting and importing the file,
but it did work for me when I pasted in the contents in the box.
Afterwards it gave me this error message, however the chapters in green were successfully imported.
Thanks!
Phil

And I did not Screenshot.png

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Teus Benschop <address@hidden> wrote:
On 02/07/2012 01:10 AM, Oreo Warpok wrote:
> Will Bibledit (with Web or GTK) import a whole USFM NT in one file?--
> with each chapter having an \id line.
>
> Can multiple chapters be pasted into the import box in Bibledit-web?

I think that Bibledit-Web would import one huge USFM NT in one go.
Whether Bibledit-Gtk manages to do this, I am not sure - give it a try!

Teus.

--
Oreo Phil                 479-524-7005

      One King to rule them all, One Son to find them,
      One Blood to cleanse them all, And from the dark unbind them.