bibledit-general

Re: [be] bibledit-web-0.6

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: Re: [be] bibledit-web-0.6
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:53:32 -0600

Teus,

In order to install .6, I figured out how to install both parts of smarty.

Install seems to have worked.

But I did not uninstall my previous bibledit-web first. Should I have done that.

When I activate setup.php I get this:
Inline image 1

And BE-web says that it Cannot access the database.

Now what?
thanks,
Phil