bibledit-general

Re: [be] Bibledit-web not formatting cross references

From: Oreo Warpok
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit-web not formatting cross references
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 21:05:36 -0500

Thanks!
That worked.
Phil

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Teus Benschop <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Phil,

Yup, it's just following the settings in the stylesheet, which says that marker 'x' is inline text - hence it formats it as inline text. This is the x style, as it is currently:

Style

Stylesheet      TSI
Style   x
Name    * Cross Reference
Description     A list of cross references.
Category        Crossreferences
This style      is inline text with endmarker
Italic  Toggle
Bold    Off
Underline       Off
Small caps      Off
Superscript     Off
Color           [edit]

I've updated it to this one:

Style

Stylesheet      TSI
Style   x
Name    * Cross Reference
Description     A list of cross references.
Category        Crossreferences
This style      is a crossreference
This one        starts a crossreference
Italic  Toggle
Bold    Off
Underline       Off
Small caps      Off
Superscript     Off
Print   On
Note numbering  a, b, c ...
Restart the note numbering      Every chapter

This is likely to fix the problem after the Bible gets exported again, which it does once a day or upon request.

Hope all is well,

Teus.