bibledit-general

Re: [be] Copy, Paste, and Zero Width Space

From: Brian Wilson
Subject: Re: [be] Copy, Paste, and Zero Width Space
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:06:59 +0700

Thank you Dennis,

We need regular spaces for the phrasal spacing. It is also helpful to have the ZWSP in order to work with the text in BE. It is much easier on the eyes.

Currently I have a friend (we are still friends at the moment) alternating between pulling his hair out and beating his head against the wall in developing a perl script that will run through the data files in the Project directory and insert the ZWSP between Lao words found in a laowordlist.txt file while removing duplicate ZWSP. The progress is promising.

I am interested in the space characters you use for final publishing.

God bless,

Brian

Brian Wilson, Director

Mekong Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Dong Dok, Saythany, Vientiane Municipality
Lao PDR

Tel/Fax: (+85621) 725010
Mobile: (+85620) 9646-7085

And so the visitor turned sadly away, thinking for what miserable messes of pottage men and women are willing to sell their glorious birthright as children of God. -- Ellen White.