bibledit-general

Re: [be] Installing Bibledit on OS X

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Installing Bibledit on OS X
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 07:41:43 +0200

Hi Comrades,

Setting the compiler flags for the optimization issue has been done now in the tarball itself. Since it is now set there, I think that macport will just take it, without the need to set options in the Portfile.

Thanks Mark, for producing again the list of dynamically libraries in case bibledit-gtk is installed through macports.

Hopefully I have access to Brian's laptop through TeamViewer soon, and can look for the list of libraries there if bibledit is installed manually from source.

I also hope to look for the location of bibledit.log, if it can be found.

Teus.