bibledit-general

Re: [be] Bibledit-Web 1.0 released

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Bibledit-Web 1.0 released
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 20:15:11 +0200

Hi Tim

Glad that Bibledit works well for you. With God's help Bibledit Web should become a worthy replacement for the desktop version.

With kind regards
Teus Benschop

On Sep 12, 2013 7:00 PM, "Tim Beckedorf" <address@hidden> wrote:
I've been using Bibledit for a number of years and I must say that it continues to impress me on a daily basis. I just installed this latest version of Bibledit-Web and the improvements are remarkable. The notes feature is so helpful, both on Bibledit-Web and Bibledit-gtk.

Thank you Teus for all of your work!

Tim Beckendorf