biborb-general

[biborb-general] upgrading Biborb problem

From: Artur Palacz
Subject: [biborb-general] upgrading Biborb problem
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 15:02:41 -0000

Dear Biborb users,

First of all, I have only just started to work with biborb. It has been
running on the intranet of my institution for some time but it was not
upgraded since January 2003. My task was to upgrade it to the 1.3.3 release.
I have followed the instructions carefully and I have successfully upgraded
the biborb. I can also view the list of all the bibliographies that were
created before, however, I am unable to enter any of them. When accessing
consecutive bibliographies, I receive the following types of error messages:

1) Error: Undefined variable: surname
Error at line 130 of file PARSECREATORS.php

2) Error: rename() failed (Permission denied)
Error at line 137 of file biborbdb.xmlfile.php

3) Error: Undefined offset: 1
Error at line 170 of file bibtex.php

I have tried to resolve the problems but due to lack of experience in biborb,
php or xml, my attempts gave very poor results.

I would be extremely grateful for any help or advice on how to fix my
problems. I am sure it is my stupid mistake but I cannot figure it out on my
own.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,

Artur