biborb-i18n

R: [biborb-i18n] Biborb 1.3.3 - call for translations

From: Massimo Redaelli
Subject: R: [biborb-i18n] Biborb 1.3.3 - call for translations
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 23:35:35 +0100

Of course I forgot the attachment :(

Hi all!

Here is the new version of the italian localization.

I had problems using single quotes "'" as apostrophes: it just displayed the
stuff between the starting " and the '.
I tried to use \' and to use single-quoted strings, but none of it worked.
So I resorted to using the HTML entity ′, and seems to work.

This should be all.

Bye!

Massimo