bibulus-dev

[Bibulus-dev] Math

From: Thomas M. Widmann
Subject: [Bibulus-dev] Math
Date: 05 Apr 2003 22:59:08 +0100

Hi,

there's a problem with titles: Mathematics.

With BibTeX, it was quite common to simply switch to math mode,
as for example in xampl.bib:

@TECHREPORT{techreport-minimal,
   author = "Tom Terrific",
   title = "An {$O(n \log n / \! \log\log n)$} Sorting Algorithm",
   institution = "Fanstord University",
   year = 1988,
}

For the time being, I guess we have to restrict people to using
whatever characters they can find in Unicode, combined with italics
and bold, but this is hardly a satisfactory solution.

Would it be at all feasible to include MathML into Bibulus XML?  And
how difficult would it be to convert this to the various output
formats afterwards?

/Thomas
--
\author{Thomas Widmann\thanks{3/2,  54 Mavisbank Gardens,  Glasgow  G51\,1HL,
Scotland, address@hidden Tel.~+44 (141) 419\,9872.}\\{\tt address@hidden