bibulus-dev

[Bibulus-dev] Re: [Bibulus-cvs] bibulus/BibTeX bib2xml

From: Marius Larsen Jøhndal
Subject: [Bibulus-dev] Re: [Bibulus-cvs] bibulus/BibTeX bib2xml
Date: 29 Sep 2003 19:27:49 +0200

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 16:50, Thomas M. Widmann wrote:
> Much as I appreciate that your modifications make for cleaner code,
> there is a small unintended problem:  Originally, BibTeX's file-finding
> code was used, which meant that kpathsea was used.  You could for
> instance say 'bib2xml xampl' and it would work; it doesn't anymore. :-(

This was not about cleaner code, but to produce the behaviour that you
describe: Use 'kpathsea' to search for input files, but, as any sensible
TeX application would do, put output files in the current working
directory.

'bib2xml xampl' is supposed to work; the fix is trivial and has been
comitted.

--
Marius Jøhndal <address@hidden>
Credo certe ne cras.