bibulus-dev

[Bibulus-dev] Starting slowly up again

From: Thomas Widmann
Subject: [Bibulus-dev] Starting slowly up again
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 20:11:32 +0100

Hi there,

I don't know what happened...  I had other urgent things to do, and
then other things, and yet other things, and suddenly here I am,
having hardly looked at Bibulus for two years. :-(

I don't pretend I'll have plenty of time anytime soon, but I'll try to
go through the files (I can see I made some changes that I never
committed to CVS) and see what can be done easily.  I'll also try to
document what's working and what isn't.

Is anybody still reading this list?  Does anybody still want to help?
And an even more important question: Is Bibulus still needed, or has
anything new and better taken over in the past two years?

Cheers,

Thomas
--
Thomas Widmann    address@hidden     http://www.twid.bibulus.org
Flat 0/1, 57 Rose Street, Garnethill, Glasgow G3 6SF, Scotland, EU