bino-list

[Bino-list] [About] 3D video Side-by-Side(or Above/Below) format convert

From: 蒋龙
Subject: [Bino-list] [About] 3D video Side-by-Side(or Above/Below) format convert to Anaglyph format
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:25:43 +0800

hello,
       I am a master. Recently, it’s necessary to convert Side-by-Side 3D video to Anaglyph 3D video by C language in my research. Of course, there are many software can do this, and they have not tell you how to implement by C/C++, just how to use the software. That’s not my goal. I need the algorithm of the conversion, and i have tried my own ideas based on YUV-to-RGB algorithm, and it’s so bad.

      Thus, I want to know which file or function of bino implements the algorithm, or which document tells me how to conversion.

     Thanks very much!

Best Regards,
Jiang Long