bino-list

[Bino-list] Separate streams

From: Garry Bartlett
Subject: [Bino-list] Separate streams
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:20:47 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to get  Left/right view in separate streams, left first  to work but can't seem to be able to get bino to recognise the two input streams.
The option in the input format is always greyed out. Is there a file name convention for separate streams, or does bino work this out from the file meta data. if so is there an easy way to edit this meta data.  I am using a Mac but have tried bino in a PC and have the same problem.

Many thanks for any advice/solutions to this problem.

Garry Bartlett