bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] MKV + SRT files

From: Gustavo Bravetti
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] MKV + SRT files
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 18:12:15 -0300

Is exactly the same here, I tried with many videos and many subtiles, embedded ones and external ones, each time a subtitle is supposed to appear Bino crashes.

Same Bino versions as Fernando, tested on Snow Leopard 10.6.7 and 10.6.8., in 10.5.8 Bino doesn't start (crash)
I also tried with MKV and AVI, same thing.

The same MKV/AVI + SRT files works perfect on Windows 7 (Bino 1.1.0w32).

Best!