bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Bino 1.1.2 is released!

From: Alexey Osipov
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Bino 1.1.2 is released!
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 10:56:05 +0700

В Чтв, 04/08/2011 в 21:53 +0200, Martin Lambers пишет:
> What do you think? Shall we set a deadline for translation updates and
> then release 1.2.0 with all translations that are complete?

Hi, Martin.

I think we should first notify translators about strings were frozen and
give them some time to do the actual translation. Oh. Did you mean the
same thing speaking "set a deadline"? :) I just want to emphasise that
some translators may be very busy and will require quite some time to
update their translations.

Alexey.