bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Updated russian translation

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Updated russian translation
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 19:35:36 +0200

Hi Alexey!

On 27/08/11 18:34, Alexey Osipov wrote:
> Here is russian po file for current git master.

Thank you very much!

> By the way, I have noticed that the source file lirc.cpp is not listed
> in POTFILES.in, and hence was not translated. This is by design?

I forgot to list this file. Thanks for noting this! I just added it, and
it contains 7 translatable strings. Can you add these to your ru.po file?

(In order to not break the freeze of translatable strings for 1.2.0, if
a translation lacks these 7 strings but is otherwise complete, it can
still go into 1.2.0.)

Best regards,
Martin