bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Always link a glew library explicitly.

From: Stefan Eilemann
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Always link a glew library explicitly.
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 16:08:33 +0100

Hi Martin,

As a side note: Is it intended that the list address is not the reply-to? I
keep replying to individual people instead of the list accidentally...

On 6. Nov 2011, at 14:30, Martin Lambers wrote:

> Since there is no way to find out which is correct (as far as I can
> see), Bino must make an assumption. Previously it assumed Equalizer
> uses its own libGLEWmx, but now it assumes there is an external
> libGLEWmx.

Fair enough, I think this is the proper approach.

> (The report indicates that vmmlib may be considered a bundled library,
> too, so that Equalizer would need to support building with an external
> vmmlib.)

No problem for me, but I don't have the time to package vmmlib.

I think I'll put out a 1.0.2 which has the proper CPackConfig with an external
GLEW_MX.

Cheers,

Stefan.

--