bino-list

[Bino-list] Need a feature

From: rahu ketuX
Subject: [Bino-list] Need a feature
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 22:13:21 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I have been using stereoscopic player for last 3-4 years and now the day Bino came out I am using bino only. In my 3-4 year experience of stereoscopic player i always wanted a a feature for controling play back of video in full screen, in other words a controler like option using whixh i can go backward or farward, and at can change duration at one click. I requested it to stereoscopic player devs but no success. I personaly feel if bino adds this feature it will make big difference for it's user community. It could be a best feature any one would always like to have in a video player, because it is very hard to keep pressing a key on keyboard to go to desire frame, when a mouse click can make take you there.

thanks for making bino.
thanmks for keeping it free.
thanks in advance for completing my request.
rahu