bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] 3D ready DLP projector mode?

From: Tim Sampson
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] 3D ready DLP projector mode?
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 13:22:17 +0000

On 07/03/2012 05:42, Martin Lambers wrote:
Your projector wants frame-sequential input, i.e. left/right frame
alternating at 120 Hz. With Bino, this currently works using the
"OpenGL stereo" mode. However, graphics card manufacturers often
restrict support for this feature to their expensive cards, e.g.
NVIDIA Quadro. Work is underway to support frame-alternating mode with
Bino without depending on OpenGL stereo, but this is not yet finished.
I hope to get this working before the next stable version. Regards,
Martin

Hi Martin

Thanks for the response, that makes is much more clear. My Radeon 6490M does all sorts of 3D stuff but there is no mention of OpenGL Stereo support.

Looking forward to the next version!

Tim