bino-list

[Bino-list] Open file without playing it

From: The Sampsons
Subject: [Bino-list] Open file without playing it
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:45:14 +0000

Hi

Is it possible to open a file without automatically playing it (Windows GUI)? I hope I haven't just missed some completely obvious menu item here!

I'm getting crashes with the new version in windowed mode but it's fine in full screen so I'd like to get the input and output setting right, go full screen, then fire up the video.

Thanks
Tim