bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] HW setup possible?

From: Brandt Westing
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] HW setup possible?
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 21:28:24 +0000

I've used Bino with a Samsung D7000 3D TV in checkerboard and interleaved modes
and it works well. I've used both Quad Buffered OpenGL stereo and manually set
the TV and Bino to these modes.

One thing I had to do was rename the input port on the TV from "DVI" to "PC"
using the TV settings so that post processing was disabled on the TV.

Brandt