bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] shutter 3D

From: Bacsi Gabor
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] shutter 3D
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 18:48:00 +0200

Hi,

Your program is awesome by the way, it should be in ubuntu software center!

2012/4/1 Martin Lambers <address@hidden>
Hi!

Thanks for testing. I just noticed the flickering, too, and I don't
know yet what causes this. I hope I can fix this soon.

I also sometimes have problems entering/exiting fullscreen mode, but
that seems to be caused by the /usr/bin/xdg-screensaver script, and
disabling the "inhibit the screensaver" checkbox in
Preferences->Fullscreen fixes this for me.