bino-list

[Bino-list] Bino lover!!! Help!!!

From: Home
Subject: [Bino-list] Bino lover!!! Help!!!
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 01:47:05 -0400

I had bino (windows version) which I displayed from my laptop onto my external
display (tv).  I recently had to get my motherboard replaced.  Now bino will
play on my laptop screen but when I try to play it on my tv bino crashes and is
unresponsive.  I have uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled and I get the same
problem.  I have noticed that after reinstalling, my recently played videos are
still in the reinstalled bino file menu.  There must be a file somewhere that
is telling bino to access my old motherboard when attached to my external
monitor but I can't find anything.  I have cleaned my cache's etc....    The
kids and I would love to see this working again....  Any help would be greatly
appreciated...

Thanks

Josh laws

Sent from my iPad