bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Over 15 thousand downloads of the version for Windows!

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Over 15 thousand downloads of the version for Windows!
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 22:24:00 +0200

Hi Giovane!

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:21:05 -0300, Giovane Sampaio wrote:
> There's on SourceForge over 15 thousand downloads of the version for
> Windows!

Nice!  Thanks for providing the Windows version, there is definitely
demand for it :)

> And I noted that the contact of the users by the mailing
> list is reduced. It seems like the latest Bino is good enough for
> reaching the users' needs.

On the other hand, we still have 14 open issues in the bug tracker, and
they are mainly feature requests:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=bino

So there is still a lot to do...

> I wish you can keep working on Bino.

Since the release of 1.4.0, I did not have much time to work on Bino.
Currently we have a few bug fixes in the repository, so we could
release 1.4.1 soon. But we currently don't have new features to start a
1.5.x development series. Patches are very welcome!

Martin