bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] An issue (I am looking forward to your reply)

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] An issue (I am looking forward to your reply)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:46:17 +0100

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 11:39:22 +0800 (CST), xlzhang wrote:
> It is always display four video when I set the input layout by
> left-right (mono,top-bottom) , the command is as follow: $ bino
> --read-commands .\shell.txt  -n --input left-right -output left-right

I guess your input is not actually in left-right format, but in
top-bottom or some other format. Set input mode to 'mono' (2D in the
GUI) and make sure.

> Otherwise, If I want to display the video in two screens, what is the
> value that I should set in the script file? such as :
> set-fullscreen-screens value thanks very much!

It is documented in the manual, please read that. If you want screens 1
and 2, you need the value 3. For screens 2 and 5, you would need
2^1 + 2^4 = 17.

Regards,
Martin