bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Retina MacBook Pro hdmi out

From: Frédéric Devernay
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Retina MacBook Pro hdmi out
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 14:11:00 +0100

Hi,

This will work for sure if you set the projector format to SBS under 3D Settings > 3D Input Format. This projector supports at least SBS.
Just change the bino output format accordingly, and voila.

When you hook up the macbook to the projector, do you have a resolution listed in the system preferences as 1920x2205 ? If yes, then you can use that resolution and set bino output to HDMI frame packing. That way, you will get full HD resolution.

Please report if HDMI frame packing works, since nobody had the opportunity to test it on OSX.

Fred