bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Bino freeze on Win7 - Debugging Options?

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Bino freeze on Win7 - Debugging Options?
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 17:46:30 +0200

On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 14:49:50 +0200, Wolfgang Scheicher wrote:
> I have a PC with Win7 64bit and a NVidia Quadro FX 4600 that does
> output to two beamers with polarizing filters. 3D Mode is OpenGL
> Quadbuffer Stereo. Works fine with some apps.
>
> However, trying to playback a video with Bino on that PC causes bino
> to immediately become unresponsive. All i see is a empty white Bino
> window with "not responding" in the window title.
>
> Any ideas how to get bino working, or how to actually find out what
> is wrong?

You could try
bino --log-file=log.txt --log-level=debug
to get some messages. However, full debug messages are only available
when Bino was build with the configure option --enable-debug, so if the
log does not say anything useful you might want to rebuild.

It should work; I used Bino on Win7 64bit with a Quadro FX 5600 and
quadbuffer stereo a while ago...

Regards,
Martin