bino-list

[Bino-list] bino for MacPro

From: Robert Jisa
Subject: [Bino-list] bino for MacPro
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 17:07:57 +0200

Dear Martin,

me and my friend are trying to make functional stereoscopic setup using MacPro
- two LCD projectors - StereoBright filters by Yitzhak Weissman - silver screen
and a couple of linear polarized glasses (passive). We're now experimenting a
bit with stereography but if all goes well, we would like to show it to an
audience.

Yitzhak mentioned your software for playing our video and for (real time)
switching the green color of the two files. I checked your website and I
understand your software supports Macs (with BlackMagic graphic card) but I'm
not quite sure what download is the right one so everything works properly. Can
you, please, give me an advice, what to download and install so the video plays
as it should?

Thank you very, very much!

have a nice day.

Sincerely,