bino-list

[Bino-list] Help needed with 3D player

From: Leon Retief
Subject: [Bino-list] Help needed with 3D player
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:18:56 +0100

Hello Bino enthusiasts.

I am mailing the Bino mailing list in the hope that somebody here is a coder that could help my problem.
We are streaming concerts in Side-By-Side 3D via the internet and I am looking for a solution to have either a Flash player or HTML5 player carry the 3D signal.
I would like the player to work exactly the same as the Bino player, as so far from my research, this player is giving me the best results on my content.

I have no idea how big this job is and how many hours of coding it needs. I am wiling to pay a fee to have this customized player.
Youtube has a flash player, although it is only for their VOD content and not live streaming. So as far as I can see, there is no such player in the world today.

Our portal is www.skyroomlive.com for you are interested to see what we shoot.

Thank you for reading and I hope somebody here can help me out.

regards
Leon

________

Mushroom Broadcast