bino-list

[Bino-list] bino subtitle

From: Federico Cuello
Subject: [Bino-list] bino subtitle
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 12:44:37 +0100

> Hi. First I want to thank you for the great application you created.
> There is a problem I can't solve. The subtitle is not showing. Can
> you help me?

Hi, do you have an AMD videocard?

I can't see subtitles either, but works ok in my laptop with an
Intel/Nvidia card.

I have tracked down my problem to AMD using catalyst drivers in Linux
(it doesn't show subtitles in windows either). Using open source drivers
in Linux with an AMD videocard does works, but very slow. Same files and
version in linux and windows also work with the intel and nvidia cards.
Mplayer and vlc also work with subtitles in any combination of
drivers/videocards (but no 3D ;) ).

Bino version 1.4.4