bino-list

[Bino-list] Cant make subtitles work

From: Mauro di Vito
Subject: [Bino-list] Cant make subtitles work
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:33:35 -0200

Hey guys, today I discovered this amazing 3D Player, but before i can begin to use it, i need to make subtitles work. So far, i've opened multiple files (For examble MKV + .srt) and i can see the new option appear on the subtitle list on the right. Sometimes it says the language of the subtitle, but sometimes it just says "unknown". Either way, the subtitles wont appear anywhere in the movie.
I've tried restarting the playback and leaving it run without fast fowarding, but it's like no subtitle was activated.
I've played with all the options in the subtitles configuration menu and none seem to do anything.
I've read that there is a problem with AMD/ATI videocards and drivers. I currently have an AMD HD 6870 and maybe that's the problem, but i couldnt find any information that could help me fix it.

It'd be great if any of you could trow me a bone here. Bino player seems perfect for a definitive 3D video player. Its so simple and yet full of features, that it seems perfect for me. I just need to get the subtitles going.

Thanks a lot!
Mauro