bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] mac issue

From: Frédéric Devernay
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] mac issue
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:04:27 +0200

HI,
You can try other options, such as "Alternating, left right"  (the one after OpenGL stereo), or the HDMI frame packing mode if the Air and the projector support it. These modes didn't get as much testing as OpenGL stereo, so please give feedback if any of these work (please give the model of the projector and the reference of the MB Air).

Best regards,
Frederic Devernay