bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] BINO 3D Player

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] BINO 3D Player
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 07:37:32 +0200

Hi Vener!

You can modify Bino and release you modified version to the public,
but:
- You MUST release the full source code of your modified version to the
  public.
- You cannot change the COPYRIGHT or LICENSE information.

Please see the GNU GPL v3 for details, and get legal advise if you have
questions.

Regards
Martin